Processing and Protection of Personal Data
The administrator of personal data (within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) in relation to the Users' personal data is
A company entered in the Polish National Court Register under the KRS number:
The company has been assigned a registration number:
Company's share capital - 5000 zł .
- The provision of personal data, as well as your consent to its processing, is entirely voluntary. All personal data provided to us are processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which the CUSTOMER has agreed. In case the CUSTOMER does not provide the data necessary to process the order and does not agree to its processing, it may be impossible to process the order.
- Personal data provided during registration or order placement are processed:
- in order to provide the service of setting up and maintaining an account in the Internet Shop – the legal basis for the processing is the necessity of the processing to perform the contract (art. 6 par. 1 b) GDPR),
- carry out direct marketing activities (including newsletters) which constitutes a legitimate interest of the Controller (legal basis for processing art. 6 par. 1 f) GDPR). Direct marketing through correspondence to a given e-mail address is carried out on the basis of a separate consent to use the appropriate communication channel under the Act on the provision of services by electronic means (art. 10) and the Telecommunications Law (art. 172) for the purpose of marketing own products or services,
- in order to carry out the placed order.
- The Administrator ensures the security of the transferred data and the execution of the rights of the Users, resulting from the Regulation of GDPR.
- The CUSTOMER has the right to access the content of his/her personal data and to demand its correction or complete deletion or limitation of the right to process his/her personal data:
- - if the processing was based on the person's consent, the consent may be cancelled at any time,
- - if the legal basis is the necessity of data processing for the performance of the contract - deletion of data may be impossible - if the processing is required by the applicable regulations (e.g. financial and accounting),
- - if the legal basis is a legally justified interest of the Administrator, the CLIENT has the right to object to the processing of his/her data.
- The ADMINISTRATOR may refuse to delete the User's data only in the cases indicated by the applicable legislation, in particular if the User has not paid all the amounts due to the ADMINISTRATOR.
- Users' personal data are processed for the purpose of establishing, shaping, concluding, amending or terminating an Agreement between the Service Provider and the Client, and to perform a Sales Agreement or an agreement for the provision of electronic services described in the Regulations.
- The user may receive marketing and commercial information (in the form of a "newsletter") if he/she agrees. The user may at any time opt out of receiving commercial information.
- Users' personal data may be transferred to third parties only to the extent necessary to carry out the contract on the principles described in the Regulations. In particular, for the purpose of the contract and delivery of ordered products and sending correspondence to the customer the data may be transferred to: Polish Post Office or a selected logistic company.
- Personal data may be transferred to other entities if it results from other regulations or legal obligations of the Administrator.
- In order to execute the agreement and deliver the products it is necessary to provide the following CLIENT personal data:
- Name and Last name;
- Delivery address;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
- for the company, tax number.
- Personal data shall be processed only for the period necessary for the performance of the contract or the purpose for which consent was given.
- - to maintain the account in the Website database - the basis for processing this data is an agreement (regulations), which has been accepted by the User. We will process this data until the User terminates the concluded agreement or until the statute of limitations on possible claims;
- - data in sales documents - for the period required by accounting regulations;
- - the e-mail address used to send out the newsletter - for the period of validity of your consent. Consent may be revoked at any time;
- - address data used to send marketing information about the Administrator's own services - (the basis for the processing is the Administrator's legitimate legal interest - art. 6 par. 1 f) of the GDPR). We will process these data as long as you do not object to the processing of the data for this purpose.
- The Client has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the Office for Personal Data Protection (UODO) if he has objections to the processing of his personal data by the ADMINISTRATOR.
This Policy defines the rules of creating, storing and accessing information on the User's devices by means of Cookies in order to provide the services requested by the User by electronic means. The rules of using cookies are based on the provisions of the Act of 16 July 2004. Telecommunication Law - with later amendments.
I. General information about cookies
- In order to provide services electronically, the Administrator creates and stores temporary files and gains access to selected information in the User's devices.
- Cookies - means binary data, usually small text files, saved and stored on User's devices, which are used in programming languages for more efficient communication between the website and the user.
- Cookies created on the user's devices can come both from the Administrator's system (i.e. own cookies) and from external programs supervising communication on the Internet (i.e. external cookies e.g. from Google and other services).
- The User has the possibility to limit or disable the access of cookies to his device. If this option is used, the use of the Service will be possible, apart from functions that by their nature require cookies.
II. Objectives of cookie use
- Cookies and similar technologies are used on websites to ensure proper data transmission between connected computers. They have a very wide range of applications, help to adjust the content of the settings page in the recipient's computer, remember the preferred appearance of the page, e.g. set font size, ensure that the user performs several steps (e.g. adding an article, making a purchase in an online store). Cookies can also be used to adjust the displayed advertisements to the interests of the website visitors. It can be said that the technology of "cookies" is essential for the proper display of interactive pages.
- In addition to the cookies sent from the linked site, cookies may also be sent from the servers of the linked sites, such as Google, YouTube or social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and others.
- Generally speaking, we can divide Cookies into two file types:
- session cookies: are stored on the User Device and remain there until the end of the session of the given browser. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device;
- permanent cookies: are stored on the User's device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a session of a given browser or switching off the Device does not cause their removal from the User's Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User Device.
- Normally, the Cookies used are safe for the user. When properly used, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to get into the User Device. These files allow to identify the software used by the User. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device (is limited) and the assigned value (key).
- Cookies do not collect any personal information, including names and e-mail addresses.
- Each user can change the settings for cookies in their browser, including completely disabling cookies from being saved. If you do not disable the storage of cookies from different sites, this means in practice that you consent to the storage of cookies on your computer.
- If you choose to reject all cookies, you will not be able to use some of the content and services provided on our site.
- The user can delete Cookies at any time by using the functions available in the web browser he/she is using .
- It should be noted that Cookies technology is used by hackers to infect computers and introduce malicious software. Cookies technology, which is supposed to ensure proper communication with the website's server, is used in this case for purposes other than those intended. Protection against such an attack as well as other forms of hacking attempts should always be primarily a good antivirus protection program.
- ADMINITRATOR may use "cookies" for the following purposes on the website you visit:
- - configuration of the service;
- - saving the settings selected by the User;
- - remembering the history of visited pages on the site in order to recommend the content;
- - remembering the contents of the user's shopping cart;
- - memorising font size, website appearance, etc.
- - authenticate the user in the service and provide a user session in the service;
- - optimize and increase the efficiency of services provided on the website;
- - adjusting the content of the Service's web pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Service's web pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User Device (e.g. resolution of the monitor) and display the website accordingly, adjusted to the parameters of the monitor;
- - provision of advertising services – i.e. adjustments of advertisements of services and products of third parties presented through the Service;
- - ensure the safety and reliability of the Service.